The Boot.img file on Samsung Firmware is packed inside the tar file. To obtain the stock boot.img file, you must extract the Samsung stock ROM file. Checkout Who Visited Your WhatsApp Profile Today and How to Record WhatsApp Calls on android or iphone devices.
- Whether it is the complete backup of our Android device or any section of media files that we need to secure, backups are the prime solution.
- If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
- Call logs, alarms, calendars, apps, messages, home screen options, and settings can all be stored in this app.
Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices. As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there. For your sake, I have cherry-picked the best custom ROMs for Android above. Let us know about your favorite ROM in the comments section below. The overview window shows the most used apps and a few other apps that you might use just like Pixel devices. PixelOS is another retake on stock Android which brings a Pixel-like user interface with added enhancements and stability.
It is very similar to the QPST Flash Tool, which is used for devices with a Qualcomm chipset. Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and https://truongtansang.net/the-ultimate-guide-to-sm-g870a-firmware-how-to.html safely. In this guide, we will show you the steps to backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- As you know for rooting an android device the first requirement is the Unlocked Bootloader and then on the second step, you will need TWRP Recovery installed on your phone.
- Previously, we have also shared a tutorial to flash stock firmware on any Huawei smartphone or tablet using the Card Update method.
- While it may not boast of the plethora of features and customization features that other ROMs offer, Paranoid Android or PA, does promise a soothing user experience overall.
- Google One allows for seamless and simple online backups.
- If your Android device gets bricked by following this guide, then we at Droid Thunder will not be responsible for that.
Even if you’re familiar with using TWRP, it’s worth keeping on hand for making backups over ADB, or installing factory images more quickly. And if you’re new to rooting and flashing, FlashFire makes the whole process more accessible than ever.